New Arrivals

lunes, 29 de abril de 2013






















New Arrivals.......


As expected, shopping in London was very greatful. In the today's post I show a silk blouse with a drop amazing, I felt in love at the moment I saw it in Topshop (my temple in London ) I have also combined it with silk pants in black from Allsaints because I wanted a more groomed look but I have no doubt that with tight skinny jeans sit it too great, getting a more casual look. To complement a cluth from Parfois and my new Zara sandals in nude color that greatly favor the legs and making prolonging effect of these and are very comfortable because they have the right size heel. The rest of clothes that I bought I will teach you in next posts if the weather is fine!! Happy monday!





Como era de esperar, mis cuatro días en Londres fueron muy provechosos en lo que a compras se refiere. En el post de hoy os muestro una blusa de seda con una caída increíble que me enamoró en cuanto la vi en Topshop( mi templo en Londres), la he combinado con unos pantalones también de seda en color negro de Allsaints porque quería un look mas arreglado pero no me cabe duda de que con unos jeans pitillo ajustados sentará también de maravilla,consiguiendo un look mas informal. Como complemento una cartera de mano de Parfois y mis sandalias nuevas de Zara en color nude que favorecen mucho a las piernas ya que hacen efecto de prolongación de las mismas y  resultan ser muy cómodas porque tienen la medida justa de tacón. El resto de compras os lo iré enseñando por aquí si el tiempo nos acompaña!!!Feliz lunes!!!







































































































































































































































© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.