Total White

viernes, 28 de junio de 2013


Total White.......




The total white look is perfect for a Saturday night on the beach, my biggest problem to get it, was finding white pants which could convince me, I had signed the palazzo pants from Mango but when I tried to get them, they had sold out until visiting ETXART & PANNO I got this white pant with a perfect length and great fall, I've combined it with a crop top and blazer from MANGO, the bag is from AITA and the sandals from ZARA. Finally it's Friday I wish you,  a happy weekend. kisses





El total look white es ideal para una noche de sábado en la playa, mi mayor problema para conseguirlo fue encontrar un pantalón blanco que me convenciese, tenia fichado el palazzo blanco de Mango pero cuando quise hacerme con él estaba agotado, hasta que en una visita a ETXART & PANNO di con este con un largo perfecto y un caída estupenda, lo he combinado con crop top y blazer de MANGO, bolso de AÍTA y sandalias de ZARA. Por fin es viernes os deseo a tod@s un feliz fin de semana. Besitos




































© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.